Wednesday, July 16, 2014

IT’S ABOUT THE STICK



For the last two nights, I have been making dinners served on sticks. Last night was chicken and zucchini yakatori. The night before was chicken and tomato pesto skewers. My family loved both of them and they were both put on the “you can make this again” list. At first, I thought this is my first time to cook food on sticks, but then I began to realize it was not my first time to serve food on sticks. Numerous times, I have made popsicles, in which I have inserted a popsicle stick as it froze. I have also used straws and created breakfast skewers with donut holes and chunks of fresh fruit.
Food on sticks is becoming increasingly popular and is one of those things, which exists in every culture around the world. 
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment