Monday, August 17, 2015

BUY THE MILK



Recently I was asked if God still speaks to people. My response was yes and I shared a story about how God had spoken to me. The person said, but that is just you. Can you shareanother story with me? In my gathering of stories on faith for this person, I was led to this one, which really spoke to me about faith, so I thought I would share it with you this week.
A young man had been to Wednesday night Bible Study. The Pastor had spoken about "listening to God and obeying the Lord's voice."
The young man couldn't help but wonder, "Does God still speak to people?" After service he went out with some friends for coffee and pie and they discussed the message. Several different ones talked about how God had led them in different ways. It was about ten o'clock when the young man started driving home. Sitting in his car, he just began to pray,"God, if you still speak to people, speak to me. I will listen. I will do my best to obey."
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment