Wednesday, February 17, 2016

GREEN EGGS AND HAM



It has been a while since I have taken the time to write here. I am not quite sure why, other than I have been busier than ever between school, Pampered Chef, SAJEWord, Inspiritual and family. Honestly, though I think it is just that I have not taken the time to sit and be still and let my imagination flow. Nevertheless, this morning I woke up thinking about green eggs and ham and peanut butter and jelly and bacon and chocolate and other now normal, but once new flavor combinations. 
It is hard to remember a time when there was not peanut butter and chocolate, burger and fries, ham and cheese, salt, and caramel, butter and popcorn, spaghetti and meatballs, apple pie and ice cream, raspberry and chocolate, bacon and eggs, pizza and beer, rum and coke, chicken and waffles, chocolate and peppermint, cinnamon and apples, caramel and vanilla ice cream, salmon and cream cheese, chocolate and wine, lime and coconut, and the list goes on. Even as I was typing this list, my wife kept telling me there has always been this and there has always been that. It is hard to imagine these flavor combos not ever being together.
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment