Wednesday, April 12, 2017

GARLIC AND GRATITUDE



Years ago, I got in the habit of starting my day by writing down five things I have to be grateful for. Giving thanks is not just a good thing to do, it is an integral part of my spiritual journey and helps me stay grounded, balanced, and working on enriching my life. I know others have suggested writing 5 things in in a journal each evening, but I find it a great way for me to start my day. However at night, sometimes around the dinner table or before we go to bed, my wife and I take a moment to give thanks for one thing the other one did that day that made us feel loved. I am always surprised at the little things that make her feel loved.
Sometimes I am grateful for things I have. However, sometimes I am grateful for situations that did not turn out the way I wanted because they provide me opportunities to learn, grow, and evolve. Each time I step foot in the kitchen, I have to much to be grateful for. This morning I realized how blessed I am to have access to all the Pampered Chef tools and utensils I have acquired since becoming a consultant and the lessons they have taught me.
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment