Friday, August 4, 2017

1-5-10



Thank you for always reminding me that I am the author of my story. I can edit and revise it anytime I wish to. I remember watching a video with Kyle Cease where he had these people have a conversation with him a year from now after having made the decision to follow their dreams, so I was thinking, what if I wrote you notes as if it were a year from now, five years from now, and maybe 10 years from now telling you how amazing my life is. So today I am going to begin the journey by telling you what my vision for the next 10 years looks like. If this is indeed where you are guiding me, I know we will be there.

August 4, 2018
Dear God,
Life is so good. I am taking a break from all the sessions and activities at my first Pampered Chef conference. It has been amazing to have met so many people and to have been able to cross stage as an Advanced Director with so many of my team members in the audience. It is awesome that this summer, for the first time in decades I am not worrying about how I am going to make it through the summer financially. I am finally done writing my book and have it all ready to go to the publisher. So, thank you for an awesome year.  It was not always easy, but I know that everyone joined in their own time and you put everything in place where it was supposed to be. I am grateful for reminding me to claim pre-designated writing times and so going in the other room really helped me. It also helped to start a spiritual writing group that met here monthly to talk about tour progress.
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment