Sunday, August 27, 2017

IN TUNE



I am always amazed at how you give me clarity of vision. There are days that I can see the pieces, but not the whole picture and then you led me to a story about putting things together again by Suzy Holbeche
"I am reminded of the story of the teacher who tears to shreds a map of the world and, thinking it an impossible task, gives it to a recalcitrant student to put together. Within ten minutes the boy is back, the task completed. Astonished, the teacher asks him how he did it. The boy replies: When I turned the pieces over, I found a torn-up man. I put him together, and when I looked at the other side the world was whole again."
This wonderful story reminds me that the answer to the world's problems is people like me. Once I make myself whole, my world falls into place as it should be. When I fall apart, my world falls apart. When I am in tune with you then I am also in tune with myself. This story inspired me to write a poem about my relationship with you
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment