Friday, August 11, 2017

RUGELACH



As I have been thinking about the visions in my life, I began to think about one evening when we had a local author, Mary Grace, here to talk about her book Communion of Saints: Talking with God and Grandma. One of the things she talked about was asking for a sign from those who have transcended. I remember asking for a sign of my mother’s presence as she is one of the people I miss most in my life.
What happened the next 24 hours was nothing short of the presence of the Divine. I was looking at the front cover of the book and all I could see were my mother’s rugelach where the candles were. That night I woke up several times during the night smelling cinnamon coming out of the oven. I would wake up and walk down the hallway thinking I had left the oven on, but it was off.  I checked all my candle warmers thinking I had put cinnamon melts in my warmers, but I had not. So I came to the realization it was you sending something I would recognize as my mom letting me know she was with me. So thank you.
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment