Friday, October 6, 2017

WHY?

Dear God,
There are so many things in my life I cannot explain. Some of them are little things such as, where have all the missing socks gone and where is Zoe’s good pair of jeans hiding? Then there is the bigger question like why am I still alive.
Honestly, I have no idea. I have been through so many situations in my life where I could have died and all I know is that I did not. I have no idea why, it just is. I could try to explain that the doctors saved me, but there are others who have been through what I went through and did not survive.
I could have died when I was born, as could my birth mother, but neither of us died, well I know for sure I did not. There were complications, which my foster parents, made sure were addressed, but I did not die.
When I was in an accident in my early 20’s and thrown from the car, I could have died, but I somehow landed relatively unscathed as I flew out of my car and landed in the back of a parked truck. My car was totaled, but other than a few bruises and lots of soreness I was unharmed and I do not know why.
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment