Friday, June 6, 2014

FORGIVING MYSELF

Dear Sharon,
I know you strive to be loving in all you say and do. However, knowing you as well as I do, I also know that there are times that you have not done so and that you often times remember those moments. Today, I begin by forgiving myself for all the times I have harmed others or myself in any way either intentionally or unintentionally, knowing or unknowing. I forgive myself for anytime I have hurt others or myself during times of confusion. I forgive others who have harmed me intentionally or unintentionally, either knowingly or unknowingly. I forgive others for anytime they have hurt me during times of confusion. I forgive myself for allowing others to hurt me. I forgive myself for any situation that I am not yet ready to forgive in my life. I forgive myself for all the ways I have ever harmed myself. I forgive myself for all the ways I have ever negated myself. I forgive myself for all the ways I have ever doubted myself. I forgive myself for all the ways I have ever belittled myself. I forgive myself for all the ways I have ever judged or been unkind to myself. I forgive me.


No comments:

Post a Comment