Wednesday, July 12, 2017

The Magic Pot

At Pampered Chef, we have this product we affectionately call The Magic Pot. It is really called the Deep Covered Baker, however, it is called The Magic Pot because what happens in this pot is magical. For example, you can microwave a pork tenderloin in 10 minutes or a whole chicken in 30, and there are lots of one-pot meals you can make in 29 minutes or less. It’s great for the oven or microwave and perfect for a family favorite casserole. It's so good, it's like magic!
One of the reasons I love this product, besides the amazing meals I make in it, is that it reminds me that everyday the Divine is working magic in me. It is as if God has put all these opportunities and people in my life, then all of a sudden, or it seems like it, I have done something with all the gifts I have been given. I am not sure I totally understand how these amazing creations have manifested in my life, but they have.
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment