Wednesday, February 6, 2019

P IS FOR PREMIUM COCKTAIL SET



Unlike O, we have a slew of products which begin with P. However, after asking about 20 people whether I should reflect on our Pastry Blender or our Premium Cocktail Set at 10 AM, the overwhelming response was the Premium Cocktail Set. Not sure what that says about me and some of my FB friends. That may be another week’s reflection after I I finish blogging my way through the alphabet.
The funny thing is that I am not much of a drinker anymore, mostly because they did not mix well with all my medications. I am also not much of a baker anymore. The P product which probably gets the most use is the Personal Size Round Stone and the Pizza Cutter, which is how we cut carbs in our household (LOL).
What made me select this item to reflect on is that Pampered Chef has tried to think of everything in putting this set together. They thought of all the tools one would need to make fresh cocktails and mocktails at home. There is everything one could ever think of and then some, including recipes, to make measure, shake, and pour any cocktail.
I love the fact that everything I need is all in one set. How awesome would it be if everything we needed to make it through life came in one set. I have one friend who would tell me that everything she needs comes in the Bible and in her personal relationship with Jesus. I have another who tells me that it is the Buddhist teachings and writings which give her all the tools she needs to make it through daily life. At the ripe age of almost 63 (June will be here soon), I have realized that I do not have a Premium Faith Set. The set I have is constantly changing and evolving. I am taking tools out and putting new tools  to use. So having a  complete set would be amazing.
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment