Friday, August 23, 2019

LIVING ROOM

I was sitting in my living room,
staring out the window,
feeling the warmth of the sun
and realizing when I open the door
I can feel the coolness
of the breeze.
I can smell the candles,
see the beauty,
feel the elements,
hear the sounds
all bringing me messages
from the UIltimate.
Then it hits me that my heart
is the living room for the Infinite.
The Ultimate lives in my heart,
my heart is the living room for the Divine.
No matter how I think about it,
my living room takes on new meaning
new symbolism, and
new life because the living room
is now the living room.
it is the room I must go through to go
anywhere in my house or in my life.
it made me realize that
my living room,
my heart,
should be what I go through
for everything in my life.
My heart needs to be the
living room of the Ultimate,
it’s holy abode,
and I need to redecorate and
transform my heart
to be the sacred living space for the Divine.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment