Monday, October 21, 2019

TOGETHER

You know who you are.
You are the one who pesters me
and works to get on my last nerve.
You are the one who tries to get my attention
in the least positive of ways.
You are the one who works to
irritate me,
annoy me,
and grate on me.
I want you to know
I know you are hurting.
I know you are in need of
love and compassion.
I know you need me to
show you compassion and grace
because not only are you hurting,
but like me you are a child of the Creator.
So each time you try to get on my nerves,
I am going to wrap you in love.
I am going to be the
balm for your wounds.
I am going to show you
new ways of getting the
attention you need and deserve.
Together we will grow and heal.
Together we develop character.
Together we will make this world
a more loving place
for all in need of healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment