Friday, December 13, 2019

EMPATHY

When I think of
Empathy
I tend to think of
empathizing
with another person’s sorrow,
disappointment, and
pain.
I think of tasting the salt
in someone else’s tears
Empathy is
about oneness between us.
It means I can feel with you
and be in oneness with you
in good times and bad
I can taste the sweetness
in your joy as well as
the salt in your tears.
Empathy is
about me journeying with you
and thinking about when I was
in that place or situation
and how it felt.
Empathy is
about the intimacy between us
and between us and the Divine
which connect us.
it is about knowing
someone is with us
in good times and bad
Empathy is
about sharing
about caring
about being intimate
about allowing the Divine in me
to connect with the Divine in you.
Empathy is
about us connecting
as one
in good times and bad
because we care
and know we are
both images of the Divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment