Friday, October 26, 2018

I DON’T KNOW

I used to think
I had to know it all
I had to have all the answers
I had to be perfect
Then I was introduced
to fairy tales and the power of
the magic word.
So I would wait for the
magic words to be revealed.
Then I realized
this was nonsense.
I didn’t need to have all the answers
I didn’t need to know it all
I have been given my own magic words
I don’t know
Those have become the magic words
whether someone is asking me about
Pampered Chef,
Inspiritual
or school.
I don’t know has provided me with
freedom from knowing it all;
giving me the freedom to
find the answers.
I have gone from having to know it all,
to just having to know where to find it.
I have learned there is wisdom
In my uncertainty.
there is freedom
in not having to know it all
What are your magic words?
Mine are I don’t know

No comments:

Post a Comment