Wednesday, December 26, 2018

J IS FOR JAR OPENER



I had a few choices for products starting with J this week, but had to go with the Jar Opener. I don’t know about anyone else, but there are way too many times in my life when I have had trouble opening the lid on the jar. It doesn’t matter if I have opened it before or not. Sometimes, someone follows behind me and closes the jar so tightly that I have to ask them to reopen it for me. Granted my hand strength is not what it used to be when I was younger, but even then, I sometimes struggled to get the lid off. One of the things I love most about this product is that I can mount it under my kitchen cabinet or I can use it by hand. The hand is soft, comfortable, and easy to use.
Every time I use the Jar Opener, I remember how my faith helps me open up my belief system and explore my beliefs, some of which are outdated and need to be taken out of my jar. Some items need to be taken out of my jar and sometimes items need to be put in.
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment