Monday, December 17, 2018

WHEN YOU CAN SEE THE GOOD

 When you can see the good,
in any situation
then you know
you will be ok.
My Bubby’s wisdom
lingers in my mind today.
She taught me that there
is a blessing in any situation.
Look for the blessing and
keep looking until you find it.
Then you will be ok
That lesson lives within me.
It has helped me find the good
when I could not see it.
It has kept me looking for the blessing
when I did not want to face the challenge.
It has been what keeps me focused
on the goodness
It has helped me face the difficulties.
move through my shadows
It has become a teacher
given me new vision and
shifted my attention.
Thank you Bubby for teaching me
to have vision that can see
that which alludes me.
for teaching me how to see,
hear,
feel,
and understand the goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment