Saturday, April 27, 2019

MENDING

I have to begin by owning my mistakes.
I cannot mend,
what I cannot own.
I cannot fix,
what I do not admit I damaged.
Mending the world
begins with me.
If I am living at peace in my soul
then my home is
When my relationship is joyous,
we share that with the world
When we share our joy
we make our community better,
which makes our region better,
which makes our state better
which makes our country better
which makes the world better.
My being mindful about mending
that which I need to mend
is about me making this world a better place.
it is about me helping to mend
the world.
What if each day we fixed our mistakes
before we went to bed.
What if we fixed things
as they happened,
instead of letting them build.
What if we focused on
mending
our lives,
and the world

No comments:

Post a Comment