Friday, May 1, 2020

ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT

No one knows me
the way the Ultimate knows me.
I would like to say
I know myself well,
but I don’t.
The Ultimate creates opportunities
for me to learn about me
in ways I may not always like.
I get to see that which I appreciate
and that which needs improvement.
I have friends who think
they know me, but in all honesty
they only know what they have been
allowed to see or experience.
They only see what I allow them to see,
or experience,
and the person I allow them to
get to know.
However, in my relationship
with the Ultimate I get to say
love me,
mold me,
transform me
and make me better
than I or anyone else
will ever know.
Help me become who
you created me to be.
Help me to become a
reflection of your love,
wisdom,
grace,
mercy,
compassion,
and all
you wish me to be.
I know there will always
b e room for improvement,
but for today I ask you
to help me grow,
and become a better me
then I was yesterday
and that tomorrow
you will bless me in the same manner
always creating
room for improvement
in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment