Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Use It!



In this month’s newsletter, I gave us a few things about self-worth to consider. I asked us to think about whether we knew God loved us just as we are. I suggested we think about whether we see life challenges as confining or empowering. I encouraged us to remember to periodically empty out the emotional, mental, and spiritual clutter and keep ourselves from becoming a “dumpster.” Finally, I challenged us to remember that we are of value to ourselves, others, and our community.  
Sometimes it may feel like your life is not where you would like it to be. Most of us, myself included, have those moments. It is then I remember the words of Ram Dass who said, “Everything in your life is there as a vehicle for your transformation. Use it!” Life is a veritable toolbox to help you achieve whatever you desire to achieve in your life. Use it!
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment