Thursday, November 1, 2018

B IS FOR BAMBOO TABLET STAND



Is it stable? Will it hold my planner? How about my surface laptop? These were the questions I was asked about our Bamboo Tablet Stand. Given that I had answered several questions about this product, it made sense I should use this as my B product as I blog my way through the alphabet. This is probably one of those products, one does not think of when they think Pampered Chef, but it is one of those products we use all the time in our house. I think we have four of them, one for just about every room of the house. In the bedroom, it holds the table, kindle or book being read at the moment. In my office, it holds a variety of things ranging from my planner, whatever documents I am needing to refer to while I am working or the book I am reading for school. In the kitchen, it holds my tablet or cookbook or pages of recipes when I am cooking. For me, and for others, it is more than just a tablet stand. It is that go to which is stable and versatile. It is like that sacred writing you think of all the time and refer to in a wide diversity of situations.
One thing I love about our Bamboo Tablet Stand is that it is made of bamboo. I have always appreciated product with a low carbon footprint and bamboo is one of those products. Bamboo is durable, doesn’t absorb moisture, and it’s a natural, renewable resource. For me, it assists me in being a good steward of the resources the Universe has entrusted me with makes me feel good.
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment