Thursday, November 29, 2018

F IS FOR FOOD CHOPPER



In all honesty, this is one of the products, which in my kitchen, gets the least use. However, in several of my friends’ kitchens it gets used multiple times a day. It is because of this disparity that I wanted to spend some time with my food chopper this week and come to appreciate it in a new light
One of the qualities I appreciate about the food chopper is its transparency. The clearness of the chopper allows you to see the size and quantity of the food you are chopping. It is one of the qualities I appreciate about both the Food Chopper and its sister product the Manual Food Processor. Both allow me to see the chopping action and determine how many more times I need to use them and to see when I have achieved the desired texture and quantity. I find transparency is something I appreciate in human beings. Transparency, for me, is important in building trusting relationships as it suggests you have nothing to hide. Our food chopper allows you to see everything, no surprises.
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment