Wednesday, November 21, 2018

E IS FOR ELECTRIC WINE OPENER





Even though I cannot drink wine anymore, much to my chagrin, I still love our Electric Wine Opener and not just because it is the easiest way to open a bottle of wine. I remember one of the first times I used it. A friend of mine who is blind was over and was asking how it worked. I told her. It was so easy for her to open the bottle of wine we were going to drink over dinner. It was the first time she had been able to open a bottle of wine without assistance and for her that moment was so empowering
My son has special needs and he loves this for other reasons. He loves watching the lights and the corkscrew go up and down. It was so much fun, he wished it could open soda bottles. LOL. I love it because I have difficulty with manual wine bottle openers. It is one of those products that is so simple to use that anyone who wants to open a bottle of wine can. It made me realize how often we miss those moments where we all get to do something which so many of us just take for granted. While not everyone may want to open a bottle of wine. Anyone who would like to should be provided with a product that would make it easy for them to do so.
What makes it so simple to use is that there is one button which operates the Electric Wine Opener. Slide it in one direction and it pulls the cork out and slide it in the other direction and it releases the cork.
Another feature I appreciate about this product is the stand, which is also the foil cutter. You begin by aligning the foil cutter over the bottle’s neck. Grasp the sides of the foil cutter with your thumb and fingers while rotating the bottle. After one or two complete rotations, remove the cutter from the bottle’s neck. After you have removed the foil, the cutter returns to being the stand for the Electric Wine Opener. This stand reminds me of my faith, it has the ability to keep me standing strong through all life’s moments. It cuts through and cuts away those things which are interfering with y growth and enhances my ability to open my bottle of internal gifts and talents (wine).
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment